Week Five with Extension by Byron Thibodeaux

Aquaponics Lab

This week was excellent and relaxing. I traveled to the Wye for productive field research and successful presentations. I was able to complete a large portion of my project resulting in a huge stress and worry takeaway. Upleading towards precious relaxation. The talk about clarification for our professional/personal mission receives a huge thank you from me. The talk created a motivational boost toward the completion of the vision and mission goals I have in store. Now, to answer the question; yes, my vision placed into words states as follows: I have a vision to gain powerful networking skills and become a high-priority placement into the professional environment. I would love to be the person in a room filled with high-level people and become recognized as a cool guy everyone admires and gets along with. I would also like to add a significant sense of style to my persona and always strive for improvement. Moving forward, the ‘Future-like Statement” actional steps began June 1st, 2023. Therefore, as a continuation step for my professional/personal mission; I have achieved a motivational boost for my mission goals. I have become a positive interactor in powerful networking environments. I have met inspirational groups of people who have positively inspired me. People who have uplifted my leadership skills and allowed transitions for my gestures to improve from positive to meaningful.  I would like the readers to receive the previous statement as a small share of a to-be-continued mission statement. The values I have received from interacting and just being a listening outlet with and for people contributed eye-opening guidance. This allows my vision to unveil easily perceived informs of upcoming steps towards mission completion.

Research Greenhouse



Comments